Rome, Italy SIET SCIENTIFIC MEETING 2021
The XXIII SIET Scientific Meeting is hosted by TRElab, at Department of Political Science,
Roma Tre University
click here to submit an abstract
XXIII Scientific Meeting of the Italian Association of Transport Economics and Logistics (SIET)
We are pleased to announce that the XXIII Scientific Meeting of the Italian Society of Transport Economics and Logistics (SIET) (www.sietitalia.org) will take place online on September 30th – October 1st , 2021.
The title of the Conference is “Resilience, Innovation and Behaviour Change in Transport”.
A special session will be organised in memory of Prof. Giancarlo Polidori who passed away in 2020. Further details will soon be circulated.
Please submit an extended abstract of approximately 800-1000 words. The abstract should clearly state the research question, the methodology, the main (or expected) results and references. The document should indicate title, author(s), affiliations, corresponding author (e-mail), three keywords.
Click here to submit an abstract.
Contributors, whose abstract is accepted, are expected to submit a full paper following specific instructions that will be further provided.
Call for papers
Theoretical and empirical papers are welcome on the topic of the Conference and on related issues.
In particular, papers are welcome when dealing with topics pertaining to the critical pillars of the recently published European Commission’s document titled “Sustainable and smart mobility strategy” which can be downloaded here.
More information about the Call for Papers is available here
- Extended Abstract submission deadline: April 30th, 2021
- Accepted abstract notification: May 31st, 2021
- Full paper submission deadline: August 31st, 2021
Call for Special Sessions
Those who would like to organize specific thematic sessions can make a proposal to the local organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 7th, 2021.
Conference fees are:
- for SIET members: €0
- for Non SIET members aged under 30 (Discounted Non SIET member fee): €50
- for Non SIET members aged 30 and over (Regular Non SIET member fee): €100
The above reported fees apply only if the Conference will take place online. Should the Conference take place in-person, fees will change so to cover organisational costs.
How to register to the Conference as a Non SIET member:
- Pay the registration fee
- The conference registration fees for 2021 are €100 (regular) or €50 (individuals younger than 30).
- Use the following payment description: “Last name First name Conference registration fee 2021”
- Cancellation and refund policy:
- conference registration cancelled before September 1st: 80% refund;
- conference registration cancelled after September 1st: no refunds.
How to register to the Conference as a SIET member:
- Pay the membership fee for 2021
- The membership fees for 2021 are €70 (individuals aged 30 and over) or €35 (individuals aged under 30).
- Use the following payment description: “Last name First name SIET membership 2021”
Bank details for the payment of the Conference or membership fees:
- Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti, Unicredit Banca spa – Agenzia Trieste Fabio Severo, Via Fabio Severo 152 – 34127 Trieste. Account number: 41272996; ABI: 02008; CAB: 02223; IBAN: IT 25 Z 02008 02223 000041272996; Branch swift: UNCRITM10UC Bank swift: UNCRITMM.
If you are not a SIET member and you want to apply for the SIET membership:
Send an email to email@example.com containing:
- your curriculum and the request to be admitted as a SIET member (please see the rules of the admission process: http://www.sietitalia.org/soci.htm);
- your contact information (address, email, etc.);
- whether you are eligible for a discount (i.e., under the age of 30);
- the proof of the membership payment for 2021 (should the application be rejected the fee will be refunded).
Transport Research Lab (TRElab), Roma Tre University, Department of Political Science
Via Gabriello Chiabrera 199, RM 00145